Bringing caramel crunch, taste & colour to ice creams
With an ever-growing range of tastes, colours & textures, Nigay caramels offer intense sensory experiences. Discover our range of coated caramel pieces which keep theire crispness!
- Aromatic caramels
- For blending into the ice cream mix to enhance taste. They can also be used as ripples.
- Caramel colours & burnt sugars
- Caramel colours are used for colouring caramel, coffee, vanilla, chesnut, rum and raisins ice creams
- Burnt sugars bring both colour and taste
- Clean labelling: "Caramel" if they bring taste to the finished product (for more information, refer to EUTECA decision-tree)
- Caramel fillings
- Speciality grades for creating ice cream ripples, caramel centers and toppings
- Wide taste spectrum: salted butter caramel, butterscotch, toffee, milk caramel, creamy caramel, dulce de leche, "crème brûlée"…
- Caramel pieces
- Caramel pieces provide a crunchy effect, visual appeal and melt in the mouth to give a sweet caramel flavour burst
- Topping (surface decoration)
- Speciality grades are coated with cocoa butter to protect them from moisture (to be used in the mass)