Capital: 8.000.000 €
Registered at R.C.S. SAINT-ETIENNE n. B 885 550 418
Address: ZONE INDUSTRIELLE LA GARE - LA FECULERIE 42110 FEURS
Head of publication: Henri NIGAY
HOST & INTEGRATION
SARL Média Conseil et Création
Capital: 10 000 €
Registered at R.C.S. ROANNE n. B 434 000 782
Address: 13 RUE DE LA GLACIERE - 42510 BALBIGNY
Represented by: Hervé PALMIER
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
This website and all of its components are the exclusive property of Nigay SAS
Nigay SAS grants any user a personnal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use this website.
This right does not generate any transfer of Intellectual Property of any kind.
Any copy, any reproduction, any full or total extraction of this website is strictly forbidden. It would constitute a counterfeiting punished by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code, except legal exceptions and prior written authorization from Nigay SAS and/or any other author who has contributed.
Texts and photographs of this website are protected by copyrights. Any full or partial reproduction and/or representation of one of this element without the express authorization of Nigay SAS and/or the author is prohibited and would be considered as a counterfeiting.
The distinctive signs of Nigay SAS such as the domain name and logo are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
Any full or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of Nigay SAS is prohibited.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & FREEDOM
The information communicated by any user, in particular via the website forms, is intended to answer his requests and are only dedicated to Nigay SAS for administrative and commercial management purposes.
The user has, according to the French law « Informatique et libertés » n. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, a right of access, rectification, modification and removal of any data which concern him.
This right can be expressed by contacting Nigay SAS by mail to the following address:
- ZI LA GARE - LA FECULERIE – BP2 42110 FEURS
EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD)
Nigay reiterates its involvement on data confidentiality and security for all the Nigay community.
- Update of our data access systems
- Strengthening security audits of our information systems
- Equipment for intrusion detection and for perimeter protections
- Cookies management module on our website (Fr and En versions)
- Update of our internal charter for the use of information systems
We undertake not to share the personnal data we collect with other organizations.
Cookies are small text files installed on your computer of device when you visit our website.
- Remember your login information
- Identify yourself when you log in to our website
- Remember your browsing preferences such as your language, front size, page layout or favourite colour. All of this to allow you to browse our website faster and easier.
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our website and identify which pages you visit most often. We use the analytics data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
- Determine if our customers and visitors are easily adapting to the changes we can make to our website.
We do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookie data. We only record a unique session ID that will help us find a user profile and your preferences for your next visit.
Type of cookies
- Session cookies: They are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies: They stay longer on your computer. Permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are during more than one browsing session.
The menu of most browsers has options to manage your cookies by configuring your cookie setting. Usually, the browser allows you to:
- display your cookies
- allow cookies
- disable all cookies, or only specific cookies
- disable all cookies when you close your browser
- block cookies
- be informed when you receive a cookie
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the features of the website will be disabled (including registration, commenting and other interactions) and you browsing may also be affected. If you set your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preference will be erased when you close your browser.